Developing Emotional Intelligence
Taking control over the emotions that shape our lives can have powerful effects. Emotional intelligence (EI) is the ability to recognize and manage our emotions, behaviors, and impulses, as well as apply this knowledge to the world around us. It encourages self-awareness, internal motivation, and the exploration of diverse perspectives. Through effective and authentic communication, emotional intelligence will create positive relationships within any organization.
Emotional intelligence is a skill that can be developed, in which these skills will help you to maximize your personal and professional success. The Developing Emotional Intelligence course will provide participants with the tools to gain control over emotions, navigate challenging situations, and communicate empathetically. With emotional intelligence, you can build a happy and prosperous life.
- Define emotional intelligence and emotions
- Identify the components of emotional intelligence
- Identify tools to gain control over emotions
- Determine effective verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Successfully execute conflict resolution and manage relationships with others
- Identify the benefits of being emotionally aware
- Recognize ways to apply emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Determine ways to make a great impression on others